Tuesday, October 15, 2013

let me cry.


nothing's going right in my life & i know things will turn worse. seriously, im losing all my hopes... my faith, my confidence, my will to fight against sadness.. im losing everything. everyday i go to bed crying.. hoping that i'll sleep and wont be able to wake up at all the next day.. hoping that everything, my whole life, should just end suddenly.... but then as always there's nothing in my life i can control.
i dont need anyone in my life right now... i really dont..
no one to ask me whats wrong, no one showing concerns or worrying for me..
i just want someone to come and let me lay down quietly, rest my head in their lap.. and make me feel safe to cry and cry for hours and hours, carefree like a baby..
someone who'll just smile & let my tears roll down..
someone who'll just stop me from speaking anything & tell me that there is really no need for me to speak... it knows , it understands..
someone with a caring hand carressing my hair tenderly while i cry... a hand which eventually make me fall ASLEEP, forever.
and may that someone be some divine existence... bcoz i've no hopes from humans and humanity, perhaps, i never had.
-vibhor.

No comments:

Post a Comment