Tuesday, January 31, 2012

BEING SINGLE . . .

Being single.
Haha.
Its such a painful crime sometimes. 
Everyone looks upon u like a worthless loser. 
Even I always took Being single as a big pain in the butt. I used to get soo desperate to get involved. :D 
The moment some girl get a little too friendly I used to dream day night about her.

 Atleast its not the same any more. After a few stupid love& heartbreaks. I kind of understood the beauty of being single.. :) 

Better stay single than wasting ur precious time & emotions on someone wrong.  ...

After watching a whole lotta commited ones out there.. it Really feels respectful being single. U get to know this beautiful life more & better, when u dont hav to waste time of ur life on wrong ones.

&Why regret being single?

I still find those sunsets beautiful.
I still love watching stars & the moon.
Still beaches, raindrops & romantic music/movies fascinate me.

&Moreover, single means,
i hav my own command on my money, my phone bills, my time, my academics.

Vaise lets be frank.. Thoda bhaav milne pe, I still get over-excited, I still wont mind getting committed. Lol.

But yea.. 
We should enjoy & respect being single. U realy gonna miss these days later. :) :) :)
-VIBHOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment