Monday, January 23, 2012

A LOVE LETTER... ungiven, unreceived... :D

Dear,           
             Hey! I guess its high time to pour my heart out. It has been ages since I am trying to convey my feelings but I think perfect things require a perfect timing. Don’t know why but I think today is the day.
              Ever since I met you I am simply lost in you. The way you smile, the way you laugh, the way you speak.. everything seems heavenly. Even the way you blink your eyes while talking, ahhh!! It takes my breath away. I just love to watch you engrossed in your work when you are unaware of me watching you, because that’s when your  cute, innocent face just makes me skip a heart beat.your cute kitten eyes, the lovely smiling lips are enough to melt my heart. Whenever I talk to you, whenever you are there with me, it feels like nothing else matters. While watching you my eyes just don’t wanna blink.
               Earlier I took it just as an attraction but gradually you are becoming my most beautiful habit. I am unable to resist you any moment. I am sure now, without you my life will be incomplete, just like a colourless, odourless rose. Please! Please be my life and pour fragnance and colours in my existence. Be a reason to my life.
                    I don’t know what you feel. I don’t know what you will be thinking. Well no matter you love me or not,  you like me or not. My heart will always beat because of  you. I’ll always be waiting for you.
                                         I LOVE YOU!
                                                                                                               -VIBHOR <3

No comments:

Post a Comment